Sunday, June 21, 2009

SCKLM vs ITB

Date : 28 June 2009
Time : 5:00am
Venue: Dataran Merdeka , Kuala Lumpur
Distance : 42.195KM
Time Estimate to Complete : 6-8hours

My 2nd marathon , i sign up full marathon when SCKLM event launch at Pavilion KL on March09 . no matter how pain (ITB), how hard, i will try my full performance without training to complete the race . count down 7days to go, i will carry a camera during the race , enjoy run , enjoy snap photo ! make my self not to forcus my pain !

My preparation gear
Top: adidas PowerWeb Compression Tight
Bottom: 2xu Compression ELITE Tight long
Shoe: Nike Lunar Racer+
Camera : Olympus M6000
Power : GU Gel , Endurix R4 Improve
Watch : Nike Triax Vapor 300

1 comment:

lionel87 said...

hey, don't kill you legs...run smart. I believe you want to run for the many years to come...so that means stop when you need to :)