Thursday, December 4, 2008

Road to Singapore Marathon




Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon
My 1st Oversea race & Full marathon , feel so happy 3days to go.1 thing to worry whether can complete my 1st full marathon ? take it easy got confident make it , target 4:30-5:00hours . if really cant reach the time , then must be below 6hours if not cinya "sia suey" , hahaha . another thing suey " my Nike watch bought at 3September2008 ,ngam ngam 3month screen got problem send for warranty , jialat this time no watch for my Singapore marathon , and next week event 12hours Putra Jaya Walks " cry

My friends: Chee Kong 1st Full marathon with me , both of us really Panic , 'nonit to say pun tau'. Frank make he Personal Best record at Penang Marathon time 4:04:44 just little bit below 4Hours , hope this coming Singapore Marathon will Improve just a few min 'cinya sayang'.

In a same days Mr.Loke enjoy your Vacation @ Hong Kong

All runner +Oil , Run for your Life

No comments: