Saturday, July 9, 2011

709

Bersih Run 709

Story begin from my grandmother , “How Japanese attack our country how 513 happen in Malaysia ,you know how to survive hide under the bridge ? . I believe that in mind set just like movie .

709 - Saturday morning need to canceled my run and send my wife for work @mid valley , 7early8early start the road closure from Old Klang road toward to KL (federal Highway). Finish my breakfast at Kim gary around 10am step into shopping mall , only the apple store long queue for ipad2 “ GILA , FREE ka “? and not much people , “all stay at home J ”12pm+ and the sky going to rain anything can do ? I don’t want go home avoid the traffic jam due waiting my wife finish work 4pm.

Check my Carriage : running , vest , adizero yellow shoe “ wa bersih tak bersih” I’m decide run to KL and have a look how everything going on :

Trying to crawl / sleep on mid of highway , haha !

Start : Mid Valley > Volvo (federal Highway) > police was block all the exit to tun Sambathan , they provide me the 500ml mineral water ?water station ? I refuse to take because “tak bersih “ > straight to roundbout Petaling street meet the heavy Ultra rain > Wisma OCM > not really much people there all hide under the building cause raining, see how la later I will back to here again > Hang tuah station > Berjaya Time square > stop for hydration 7-11 Gatorade x 1 > heading to Sg.wang > Pavilion > Jalan Bukit bintang , in front federal hotel entrance small gang red shirt is going to fight with FRU . oh no , where my camera ??? amkan !

2PM : The red group(200-300ppl) sing Malaysia Anthem song and move forward face2face with FRU (the traffic light area jalan Bukit Bintang Big screen TV ) . after 10min bump each other start fighting , they only carry the Malaysia flag with stick , keep whacking for 1min , FRU start Shooting the Gas into the group and everyone start to fall back to BB plaza and all the police stand beside the open car park and ready shout “TANGKAP” when the red guild fall back able to catch 3-4 protester , look like “boh LP”. Cinya kancheong …. Better move away

- HEAVY RAIN -

Heading to Jalan Pudu , infront Magnum 4D HQ , another FRU group (around) marching sound uh uh uh , move forward to Tungshin - puduraya , there another huge Bersih group ( 5000 ppl?) was gather tungshin entrance , FRU is coming behind & cannon tank coming in front start Spray the water , “wa colour so nice, light blue macam redang “ WTF the water splash in front of me 30meter my eye is so pain and my hand itchy , this is like chlorine+acid . everyone is running inside tungshin hospital and someone take the stone throwing the tank because all get hurt by the water is no where we can escape . we get surround ? FRU shoot the gas high angle , how u shoot as angry bird . 6 bullet into hospital , WWTF , everyone pointing FRU :BABI-ANJING- SINI HOSPITAL – BODOH around 2:30pm. My eye was so pain get splash by the cannon , my whole bottle GATORADE to wash my face . 1 of the Chinese bersih members give me the pure salt , teach me how to cure , salt my face / eye , and ask me “ TAKE THIS(Makan) , my eye 80% can’t open , my oxygen is like reduce 50% capacity hard to breathe. Everyone wash the face by rain water , pipe , roof / car park drain water don’t care ! CUCI , WASH ! omg I stuck for 20min , i try to snake out small exit head back to Swiss garden hostel , try innocent not relate to bersih wearing running gear , slow walk back to hangtuah station , and turn back wisma OCM ( stadium Merdeka ) .

The real group is here with yellow shirt / band around 10k ? 20k ppl ? in front stadium moving to petaling street and I get squeeze in the group with all the media - video cam / photographer follow as well,I think they going move to istana . im pray hard FRU don’t come again. I keep on right walk faster to escape the crowd after Mcdonalds – Pasar seni I ran with 10k pace back to mid valley , WET of the day !

This is my first time to write a story , share with all my friends how my experience in life protester ! next time avoid the blue water , cinya pain ! support bersih !

3 comments:

zErOiCe said...

hey jeff.. nice post.. :) i'll add you up in my blog.. :) feel free to add me up as well.. hehehe :)

exciting run! :)

Jeff Ooi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

cinya kc story nia!